Thursday, March 15, 2007

Got a sniffle and a cough and so much else!

Just a quick note to say this.
I have some nice viral thingy at the moment. Temperature and migraine and cough. And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky!
I am a uni student. I have stayed home the last 2 days and rested.
My parents looked after me when I was sick and miserable in the middle of the night. And I have a soft bed and comfy pyjamas and enough clean water to drink and have a shower. If it's serious I can go to the doctor.
This is an extraordinarily good situation, for this messed up world.
Do you know what I mean?
Anyway, I give thanks to God that I am so well looked after, even with such a minor ailment!
Bec

2 comments:

rainweb said...

hey, any other info u can give me on my character? u sed wear frills....any other last directions????

Anonymous said...

My darling Bec, thanks for reminding me just how fortunate we really are. We're each so blessed, even when life isn't going quite as planned!!

I hope you get better soon, my sweet.

And Ali? May as well give up while your ahead, darling - these two don't talk when they don't want to!! Just be glad you were told to wear frills. He he he.

See you both tomorrow!!